ALC Agent Leadership Council
The Agent Leadership Council is comprised of the top 20 percent of the Keller Williams agent body in the Market Centers. The purpose of the Agent Leadership Council is to guarantee our associates a vehicle for giving direct input as to the operation of Keller Williams.
The ALC is actively involved in the leadership of the company, holding ownership and management accountable to live within the budget and participates in attaining the goals of the Market Center, i.e., production, drive profit, education and standards and principles. This is NOT a sales meeting nor is it a complaint session.
The ALC acts as the Market Center’s “Board of Directors”. They are the guardians of the culture. A covenant agreement of ALC responsibilities is entered into by all ALC members with their Market Center peers.
Below are the Committee Chairs for Keller Williams Realty Downtown Los Angeles. Invitations to the exclusive KW ALC are extremely limited, based on high sales volume and other criteria set by the Operating Principal and Team Leader of the office.
2018 ALC Committee Chairs
- Carlos Vasquez – Productivity Committee Chair
- Michael Fukushima & Stephen Watson – Profitability Committee Chair
- Michael Maloney – Growth Committee Chair
- Sandy Zalagens – Culture Committee Chair
2017 ALC Committee Chairs
- Alina Muradyan – Technology Committee Chair
- Linda Kaye – Growth Committee Chair
- Michael Fukushima – Productivity & Profitability Committee Chair
- Michael Maloney – Entertainment Committee Chair
- Sandy Zalagens – KW Cares Committee Chair
- Stephen Watson – Productivity & Profitability Committee Chair